Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November Update






Abby's first Halloween was really neat! She was a ladybug. Ladybugs are a sign of Chinese adoption. She didn't know what to think about all the costumes, but loved the candy. She is truly becoming an American. She is like her Daddy and loves ice cream.

She is trying to walk but when she realizes what she is doing - she goes to a crawl. She is truly a happy child and we have been very blessed. She is also trying very hard to talk. She says MaMa, Daddy, Nite Nite, Baby, and is trying very hard to say Jonathan and Max.

I apologize that we haven't posted, but things have been a little hectic. We are finally getting a schedule.

Her surgery is scheduled for January so we didn't mess up her Thanksgiving (Christening) or her first Christmas.

Mark and I have been truly blessed. We thank all of you for your prayers and continued support. Mark's brother, Clement, took some awesome pictures of Abby so this post will have a lot of pictures.

Mark's Dad just turned 95 and that is her and her "Pappa Cat".

I will try and do better on the updates.


Debbie, Mark & Abby

5 comments:

Mary Schneider said...

I am so excited to see how well Abby is doing. She is so beautiful. Those pictures of her are just precious. You can see how happy she is in her smile and her eyes.

Thank you for taking the time to update us. I know you have been busy! This just made my day!

Ruth said...

She is so beautiful. I can't tell you how much we miss her and you guys...sorry...she came first. I've been checking the blog every couple of days looking for updates so this was such a nice surprise. Why don't you set up a blog group in your contact list and just drop us a note when you add something. That way I won't be bugging you about adding something I'll know when it's here!!! It really is harder being here now after our visit home. I can't wait for Jason and family to get here to help make the time pass faster. We're finally at less than two years left. We hope to make our move back to the states in the summer of 2009. It sounds so far away but 2008 is just around the corner.

Love you guys,
RuRu

Terri said...

What a sweetheart! I am glad she is doing well. These next few/many months will be so busy and fun for your family. Thank you for the update.

Anonymous said...

Look at that smile! Such a change from the very first picture I saw of her. She doesn't look worried at all.

The picture of her & Pappa is PRICELESS! I needed to see him, and to see him in that context just warmed the cockles of my heart.

Keep posting!

Misty

Anonymous said...

She is a very happy child. I wish yall all the best. Take care, Vince