Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First week at home and all is well.


We have been home now for almost a week, and we are doing great. Abby has met most of the family and many of our friends. She is such a little ham. She went to visit Grandpa Sunday and just put on a show for him. She smiled for him, blew him a kiss and even walked to him with mom holding her hands and sat on his lap. I think Grandpa loves her just as much as she loves him. I am so glad she is getting to see him and spend time with him. She is such a joy and she brings joy to whomever she meets. What a little blessing. She went to church Sunday and was very quiet and well behaved. I have been showing her my cross around my neck and telling her about Jesus. When she saw the cross in church, she pointed at it. She is walking more each day while holding our hands. She just conitinues to grow stornger and amaze us. She has adjusted fine to the time change (better than mom and dad). She naps in the afternoon and sleeps from about 8:00 pm to 7:00 am every night. We are so blessed.

7 comments:

Dee Howard said...

Debbie/Mark, I made your Blog a favorite and have been watching and praying for you guys while you were gone. Thanks for allowing us to share this special time with you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! And I love being able to keep up with all of you on the blog. Enjoy your time with her! Congratulations! Judy H

Anonymous said...

Love being updated with thefamily news. I still can't believe this all happened! It is just another miracle by the Good Lord!
I am just so happy for all of you,
Denise Louviere

Anonymous said...

Glad to get the update on Abby and you. I see that she is already a Tiger fan. We are so grateful for the good news of Gordon's surgery. Today we arrive in Istanbul and will return home on Wednesday, the 10th. Love Donald

Clement Stevens said...

What a doll.... I had the opportunity to meet Abby this weekend and I fully understand why everyone is so blown away by this little girl, she stole my heart. is is so wonderful to see her so happy and safe with such loving parents.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little girl! And you've already turned her into a tiger fan!

I'm going to have to send her a Buckeye (Ohio State) shirt! Gotta give the competition a chance!

Love you all!
Misty

Ruth said...

It was so great to get back to Singapore and check the blog and find all these great pics of our little rosebud. We so much enjoyed our time with you two and A-B-B-Y, Abby!

Abby is more precious than we ever believed she could be. I think about her every day and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. I could sit here and write a book about A-B-B-Y, Abby!

I'm so sorry that we're not still living around the corner so I could help spoil her rotten!!! Talk about having a built in baby sitter, I'd keep her so you could go back to work and I could spoil her all day!

I bought about 10 patterns to make her some cute little outfits. Debbie would you send me her measurements...neck, breast, waist, nape of neck to waist and dress length (nape of neck to hem at the desired hem legth.

You guys are so blessed. Thank you so much for bringing Abby into our lives.

Love you all
RuRu & U. Harry