Monday, January 28, 2008

WE ARE HOME!!!

After driving to Atlanta for my cousin's wedding, we are finally home.  Everyone slept in their own beds last night and boy did it feel good.  Abby is playing with all her toys at home like they are new toys.  Max is glad to be home and Jonathan even came by last night to welcome us home.  
We have to go back in April to have the colostomy reversed, but all is well.  We thank everyone for you prayers!

Just a quick  note, will send more later.

Mom, Dad, Abby & Max

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I really like your new family photo.

Mary Schneider said...

Welcome home!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.