Sunday, January 6, 2008

We're in Cincinnati




The drive wasn't real bad and Abby did great!  The weather was a light rain but again nothing bad.  We had diner at Loretta Lynn's restaurant just west of Nashville.  That is why the picture. 
Abby's first test is tomorrow at Noon.  We probably won't have any updates until Wednesday on the findings, but we will let everyone know.  
We are blessed to have gotten into the Ronald McDonald House.  They provide housing for parents and children who are having procedures at Cincinnati's Childrens Hospital.  One of the guys is a die hard OSU fan so we have already worn our purple and gold and played her tiger puppet for him.  He has told us that if OSU loses, he is going into hiding.  The people are great here.  God is watching over us!  They provide us with breakfast and supper which either a restaurant or a local church group prepares.  All this and a nice room, wireless internet for $20 a night.  
Keep us in your prayers and GO TIGERS!!!!
Mark, Debbie  & Abby

7 comments:

Kayce said...

Many prayers Debbbie. Glad you are making the best of the situation while your in Cinnci.

Anonymous said...

Go ABBY!! I'm sure it will all be fine!

I may have to go into hiding myself! With the OSU loss last night, I have to wear my LSU t-shirt to school on the first day. I may get lynched! ;)

Keep us posted, you guys!

Love,
Misty

Mary Schneider said...

Glad you arrived safely. We are all thinking of you. Let us know what the tests say! Maybe I'll eat McDonald's today in Abby's honor (maybe...I hate fast food, but the Ronald McDonald house it wonderful)!

Anonymous said...

Are you all proudly wearing your purple and gold? Thinking of you and sending prayers your way.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, Mark, & Abbie,

Bea and I are Thinking of you and saying our prayers!! Can't wait to hear the GOOD NEWS I am sure you will have for us tomorrow. Best of Luck!!

Geaux Tiger Abbi!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are all praying for you. We hope Abby is not in any pain. If you need anything from Baton Rouge, please call us. We luvs ya, Mary Pat, Carla, & Michelle.