Friday, August 24, 2007

Abigail Elizabeth LiNa Stevens









On July 11, 2007, we received updated pictures of Abby. Her Chinese name is Long Li Na. Long means "descendent of China and stands for the dragon", Li means "beautiful", and Na means "gracious". Abby in these pictures is 17 months old, weighs 17 lbs. and is 29 inches tall. She can take a few steps by herself if someone holds her hand. The only word she is saying is "Momma". You know that breaks my heart. I can't wait to hold her and get her to smile and laugh.














1 comment:

Mary Schneider said...

I remember when you first posted these pictures to the March group's photo database. I couldn't stop staring at her. She's so beautiful. The picture of her standing in the crib speaks volumes about her. I also love of those ones of her sitting on the floor. Her eyes are unbelievable.